2017 PRC Monitoring Program
Please find at the bottom of this page, the information package for export of BC Cherries to People’s Republic of China:
- 2017 BCCA CFIA Orchard Application – Deadline Date for Submission to BCCA is March 31, 2016 and to all BCTF growers by March 23, 2016
- 2017 CFIA Packing facility Application – Deadline Date for submission to CFIA is March 31, 2016
- 2017 Export of BC Cherries to PRC Program
- 2017 Rhagoletis sp. Monitoring Sheet
Any grower interested in taking part in this program must attend the one of the 4 mandatory training sessions that will be held at the Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Summerland Research and Development Centre (formerly known as AAFC- PARC), 4200 Highway #97 South, Summerland, BC on April 7th and April 8th, 2016 from 9 AM-11 AM or 1 PM to 3 PM.
For questions related to registration costs and payment, please contact the BC Cherry Association: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions related to the technical program (Orchard and packing facilities), please contact Martine Korban, CFIA Regional Program Officer, email@example.com or at 250470-7224.
- Application for Growers
- Application for Packing Facilities
- Weekly Quarantine Pest Monitoring Worksheet for All Growers
- Rhagoletis Trap Monitoring Worksheet for growers in the South Okanagan & Similkameen
- Rhagoletis Trap Monitoring Worksheet for growers in the Central/North Okangan, Creston and Rock Creek